Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers - probably most of you :-)

I'm feeling a little nostalgic as I think of everyone all over the US eating a ton of good food today, hopefully in the company of loved ones.

It's not a holiday here but we're getting together with some expat missionaries tonight for a(nother) meal.

+++

Ok, so I never posted this but it got saved as a draft - I was going to write a long thankfulness list but right now I'm too tired so it will be short.

I am thankful for:
  • My babies
  • My husband
  • Loving family scattered around the world - Mom, Dad, Anita, Rosanne, Dot and Vern
  • A warm, safe place to live
  • The pleasure of reading a good book
  • The sky
(I know, all obvious and boring but hey - it's true)

No comments: