Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Photos

Wow, I have been awol. Despite my best intentions I never seem to find the time to blog. So here are some photos of the kids and other random stuff from the past month 

We got that reindeer headband in a White Elephant gift exchange last Christmas and she wore it to school 3 days in a row last week.

Here she is on her way to her first sleepover away from home without us! It was a school trip to the Farm.

This is G playing outside the school while we wait for V to come back from her overnight.

And this is right after we picked her up! She had so much fun.

G is such a goofball!

Giant ginger root I found at the local grocery store... This is one single root!!!

I walk past this mural on the way to work every day, I think it is so cool. I have a lot of other photos of it on Facebook.

Building a "house" out of eucalyptus branches and playground equipment. Look how long V's hair is!



No comments: