Friday, October 13, 2006

Meet Twitchy

Meet Twitchy on caffeine!

I stopped drinking coffee 2 years ago; switched to green tea. However, caffeine has been finding its insidious way back into my system... I will, on occasion, drink black tea, but this semester I've succumbed to the chocolate-covered coffee bean. Short-term benefits? Excellent - alert and awake for reading and class. Long-term costs? Dead tired but can't sleep, wake up early when planning to sleep in...

That frantic little squirrel there? It lives in my head...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Enjoyed your blog...
you have some fun/interesting thoughts about life...
(When indeed is something an object or "thing"?)

Do you have an email address you'd like to share with us?
(Your folks can give you ours if you don't have it. I'd leave it here, but I'm not sure how private these comments are. :)

Good luck in grad school!
(Did you know Andy is in grad school too?! He can relate!)

Carol & Andy Phelps

tara said...

i hate to burst your green tea bubble but it contains caffiene too-
caff addicts of the world unite!

i haven't been able to cut back to half-n-half yet but maybe next week....

E. Phantzi said...

Yeah, I know - but it's like a way tiny bit compared to coffee so I don't really count it...