Thursday, December 07, 2006

Phew!

Cancel that ambulance, things are back to normal:

(The observant reader will notice that, yes, I am still in my pajamas... a good day is when I don't actually get dressed until afternoon!)

Papers are coming along nicely, and I have a ride home on Monday! This is what I'm writing a couple of my papers about:

And here's a peek inside:

It's a first-hand account of the farmworker movements in California led by Cesar Chavez, through the eyes of three children who were there. Awesome.

2 comments:

tara said...

yea
munchkin socks!

well actually am sick (sorta)... in that mid-afternoon/all evening head cold sort of way :(

but we had SNOW

tara said...

the yarlot has started watching FIREFLY!
yes!
I had a funny conversation with a student on friday where we discussed in great length the virtues of various joss whedon shows....
hmm: an honors seminar on joss????