Friday, April 25, 2008

Previews

Last night at the hospital they asked if we'd like a visit from "pet therapy" - I'm on the pediatric ward, since maternity is full right now (I take this as a good sign - means delivery is not imminent!) We said sure, and they brought by this bunny! It was very quiet and gentle and such soft fur. So we got to practice petting a little fur-baby :-) Doesn't this picture just make your heart melt?
I've started on Christmas knitting already but I'm not telling who this is for :-) The color makes everyone ask if we're having a girl. We don't know yet, but the ultrasound tech knows... she wrote it down on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope so we can find out whenever we want to. I'm kind of into the suspense, actually! The past 5 days have presented way too much new stuff to adjust to at this point.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

I did a double take at first thinking the rabbit was a baby bundled up.

I bet you are getting lots of knitting done in the hospital. Any chance they are going to let you leave before Critter arrives?

tara said...

awww terry is SOOO cute!

Rachel said...

Just thought I'd let you know I tagged you. I hope everything is going OK!