Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sunny Afternoon

I got my hair cut!! You can tell how I feel about it by my expression in this picture:
Terry left for VA early this morning, so today was our first truly solo day in Ithaca. We spent part of the afternoon outside on the lawn. You can tell how we felt about that (being outside, not being without Terry) by our expressions in this picture:
Here you can tell how Valerie feels about tummy time:And here is the forest fauna that stopped by to check us out:

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel silly worrying about M being gone for 3 days now. How often do you get to see Terry?

tara said...

great photos! love the new hair.

Rachel said...

2 days a week isn't too bad, I guess. I was picturing you being a single mom all semester except the holidays.

Oh and Valerie is such a cutie!

Mamá said...

Me encantan las fotos y las expresiones.
Jerrykun está aquí estudiando para su examen de ascenso.
Abrazos cariñosos. Les extrañamos.