- These photos don't really do justice to the loveliness of the Catholic retreat center where we spent our week of meetings.
- Two days before our trip to Guatemala I started to get a sore throat. Two days after coming back I had a diagnosis of bronchitis.
- Gabriel had a fever 4 nights and 3 days while we were there.
- I discovered exactly how little food our kids can get by on when away from home
- Terry is now out of town for 10 days taking some of our funders around to see different food security projects in the Atlantic and Pacific Coasts.
- I started to feel better around midnight last night.
- Today I enjoyed a perfect avocado, a perfect cup of coffee, and two hours of sunshine with the kids in the park! Lovely Saturday.
Saturday, May 04, 2013
Some people in MCC like to call the following "Peace Pearls" (instead of bullet points...) (fwiw)