I'd say that overall it's been a good year. A year full of learning. Not, sadly, a year full of blogging... I think I was just too busy.
Highlights of 2013 for our family:
- Kids starting preschool in February (and finishing their first year last Friday!)
- Gabriel getting potty trained in April
- My food revolution in May
- Albania vacation in July
- Valerie losing her first tooth in October
- My 2 weeks in Guatemala in Oct/Nov - the longest I've been away from the kids
It's hard for me to form an overall mental picture of this past year. It's been an incredibly full one, with so many changes. So I conclude with some recent photos from family outings and home.
(still not sure where the giant Christmas lizards come into the picture.... but the overall effect was pretty!)