Thursday, March 10, 2016

Biodegradable

This is kind of a follow-up to my post on Legos. When we were in Albania in January, kind of on a whim I started saving the toilet paper rolls and cereal boxes we were amassing. First we made two little people and their house, and then we made a dog and a cat and their house. 


The cat's head was super hard to make! I threw out the first attempt. The second attempt came out a little better.


The kids were so charmed and had so much fun playing with them, they would have loved to take the cardboard animals to bed and to the playground and the mall with them, but they were kind of fragile.


I was actually surprised at how much the kids enjoyed playing with these after we made them! I always end up wondering why we spend money on toys at all!

No comments: