Thursday, May 25, 2006

Not so Grumpy anymore

Last night I came home very very very very very very very very very very very very very grumpy... a combination of having more work to do than I thought I should have this week, and less logistical support from a certain person (no one in this office) than I thought I should have this week. Plus, after nearly finishing the leg of the second Ringed Fang Sock, I discovered that I had cast on 4 stitches fewer on the mate than I did on the original... GRRR! I tossed the pair scornfully aside and began work on another pair.

Some small consolations:
- the yarlot makes the same kinds of mistakes
- anticipation of a trip to Nirvana (or see photo!)
- watching Buffy with Taron last night
- the soothing act of swatching the new pair of socks
- my husband (oh, sorry, NOT small! Very BIG consolation!)
- an e-mail this morning from that certain person, taking responsibility for part of the logistics which in turn makes my work a little lighter.
It's all good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm very relieved to hear that you are not grumpy any longer. Seems like a trip to Nirvana is a good cure... What is a ringed-fang sock and am I getting one for Christmas? :)