Sunday, March 15, 2009

10 Months Old!

Little Val-val! You are ten months old today! I was struck dumb this afternoon while swooping you up into the air, when I looked into your laughing mouth I saw the nubs of two new teeth coming in on top, and that was only on one side! I didn't get a good look at the other side, but I can only imagine there's at least one coming in there too. And I know there are several on the bottom pressing in as well. No wonder you are having trouble sleeping at night! I gave you some Orajel last night, but only on the bottom - I never dreamed you were already getting new top teeth too!

Wow.

And I'm calling it: YOUR FIRST WORD. Yes, agua! You say it all the time, and mostly for "water." You have also learned, from your babysitter, to say "Uh-oh!" Although you don't always quite know when to quit - you see something fall, and you'll go "Uh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!" It's very cute.

You love to stand, and are just beginning to learn to balance on two feet without holding on to anything - but only for a second or two. You continue to have a healthy appetite and are willing to try all kinds of different foods. I swear you've gained a pound this past week. But there's nothing I love more than your delicious little toes, to whit:


1 comment:

tara said...

love the feet!