Saturday, March 28, 2009

Growing Girl

All of a sudden, she can reach shelves she couldn't reach before. Her 9-month pants are short, and scarcely cover her bottom (no, sweetie, you can't worry about fashion yet!). She wants to climb on the furniture. And she's becoming more strong-willed. If I don't let her play with my phone, she cries! If I don't take her next door to visit the doggie Kai, she fusses! If the babysitter tries to take away power cords, she tries to bite her!!! Yes! She has tried to bite me too when I don't let her have her way!
It used to be just food, milk, and sleep that she would make demands about. Now it's all sorts of things. I used to be able to distract her easily from something I didn't want her to have, now she will insist. Oh boy. The teen years are going to be FUN.
We scored some awesomely cute outfits from Holly last week - this is one of my favorites:



Captions:
Left to Right,
top to bottom:
1) Karaoke night with Ter-Bear!
2) Yes we can!
3) 'Splorin'...
4) Reach for it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So adorable. SHe is changing so much.

Caro said...

Wow! She's gorgeous.