Monday, March 12, 2012

39


So as I enter my 40th year of life, the last year I will spend in my 30s, I invite my readers to give me your best words of advice. How might I best live life to the fullest in the next 365 days? How should I think about this moment in time? If you are past this point in time, what do you wish you had done differently at this point, or what do you think you did well?

Of one thing I have no doubt: the next 365 days will bring many, many changes and new challenges. As a parent, a spouse, an academic, and a human being in this world, I hope to grow and rise to meet those challenges.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Hi,
I find your blog google Yarn-Tirana:) We will move in July there ( for my husband work) and I try to find if there are yarn shops:) Can you helo me?
cristinalelia@hotmail.com

ATK said...

Happy belated birthday! We miss you guys.

Anita said...

That was weird. I opened up blogger to look at my blog, and there you were with your chin in your hand, in an exact mirror image of what I was doing as I looked at the computer screen!
I can't believe my sister is 39! This decade of your life is wrapping up. You asked what you should do to live life to the fullest, so here are my thoughts.

Breathe deeply. Most people only use a small percentage of their lung capacity.

Live in the moment. Kids are good at this, aren't they?

Love yourself. All you need is love!

That's all I can think of for right now!