Monday, February 19, 2007

I *heart* PennDOT (not!)

Here are some photos of the trip south. I tell you, there was a long time when I felt like I was never going to get out of PA.

Here we see I-81 somewhere south of Wilkes-Barre but north of Harrisburg. I was going about 25 mph.

For about 2 hours, I sat in absolutely non-moving traffic. I worked on this sock, read a textbook for class, and wondered how long I was going to be able to hold out before I had to make a mad dash into the little wooded area by the road for a pit stop.

This is actually a street in Ithaca on my way out. Pretty, huh?

I'm just glad to be back in pedestrian mode!

1 comment:

tara said...

yesterday we had black ice

yea it was like 40 everywhere and we are backing out of the driveway when a woman running her dog just drops on her butt in the middle of the road!

Then man taps his brakes and joins the cows for a visit

crazy bad driving