Saturday, March 12, 2011

38!

I am feeling supremely blessed today (although it might just be the sugar buzz)!

We had a great day today; I'm so glad it was a Saturday and Terry could be home with us. We took advantage of a gorgeous, sunny day by going to an amusement park nearby - literally 15 minutes' walk - where Valerie enjoyed jumping on a trampoline and riding some toddler-friendly swings.

Over lunch we skyped with Terry's folks, enjoying our wireless connection out on the balcony.

After naps, we had some friends over - our first time hosting company in Albania! - for coffee and cookies. I had bought a cake but forgot it in the refrigerator, so had a slice after supper.




Counting my blessings:
  • Healthy, happy children
  • Supportive spouse
  • Spacious, safe home
  • Books to read
  • Friends near and far
And, my mom is coming to visit NEXT WEEK!!!!! Best birthday present ever!

No comments: