Wednesday, August 16, 2006

For Now

This week I keep thinking "this is the last time I . . . for now!" Here is a snapshot of now -

What I am reading:

The one on the left is the first required text for the proseminar class. It is not, as Terry snidely suggested, an epithet for someone I dated a long time ago!

The one on the right is just for fun - a novel about academic life that rings all too true at times...

What am I knitting? Alas, no pictures! I'm pretty much done with Christmas, moving on to birthdays! No sneak peeks! :-)

I also had a couple micro-insights today: 1) hot, soapy water works wonders. Especially on spilled molasses in the fridge. 2) I must actually like moving, otherwise would I do it so often?

For an amazing array of fruit/veg hats see this link (scroll down past the birthday party!):
www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

1 comment:

AK said...

Yeah I think Tara dated a couple of those guys too!